Monday, February 25, 2008

02.25.2008

Today I am sad. Made a phone call to follow-up with my dream job application only to find out I was not being considered for the position. I qualified for the job and my application made it to the selecting official. But they were looking at a couple other people for the job to interview. If those don't work out, they will call me. I am not holding my breath. All I can do is start working on more Federal applications. Something will come my way, eventually.

This is one of my favorite shows lately. I am sad to say there are only two more episodes left. They aren't coming back after this season. I don't see how they are going to tie up all the loose ends in two episodes. If you want to stay on the edge of your seat, The Wire is the show. I will be looking to invest in all the seasons on DVD.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

I think that's to not have all your job app eggs in one basket. Somethings got to come thru for you if you have your app in several places...

Joni M said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get the job. I'm sure your real dream job is out there somewhere just waiting for you! {hugs}

Kerry McKibbins said...

I'm sorry Kim. I have to believe that this isn't the one for you. The job for you is out there waiting and you'll find it and things will work out so easily and you'll be so happy. It's out there :-)

Anonymous said...

aww Kim!! So sorry you didn't get your dream job and so sorry I haven't been by here to visit you lately!

hang in there girl! i'm thinking of you!