02.08.2008
I thought I would try posting a little something every day for awhile to see if I can do it and to keep the nags at bay. Yes I said it. Blog nags that remind me I need to post (when I need reminding!) And I only say it with the sweetest meaning... you know I love you nags!
I went to a little crop after work today with my meetup group and had a wonderful time. I finished two altered canvases for my friend Jan. One she requested I do for a picture of the boyfriend's of all her daughters... all four daughters. She only made this request a good six months or so ago. I finally did it. Plus she had a birthday this past week and I wanted to make her an altered canvas for a picture from her daughter's wedding. The wedding takes place next month... The projects turned out great so I am excited to present them to Jan on Monday!!!! (I will post pictures later!)
At the crop this evening, I got to talking about my "dream" job. Explaining where it was and such. One of the chicks from the crop has been to the part of the country where this job is and said it was wonderful. She spent a week of vacation at this location and said it was beautiful (especially for a photographer). SO now I am even more jazzed about the prospect of getting this job.
Tomorrow will be consist of binging and purging... not that kind. Binging on some food and snacks - not too much binging but I have had what my sister calls sugar worms lately. I have been craving sweet sugary snacks. I can't get enough of it. Maybe it would be enough if I was actually eating sugar off a spoon. But that kind of turns my stomach. The purging part is some much needed housecleaning. Not the normal sweeping and mopping with a little toilet cleaning here and there. More the sorting/organizing/cleaning out the boxes that have been through 2-3 moves plus all the other crap I have accumulated over the years. I seriously want to reduce my household crap by at least half if not more. And that is a bunch of crap. Truly I would like to live a more simple lifestyle. Doesn't necessarily sound reasonable but it is a goal.
Let's see what tomorrow brings by way of blog news....



No comments:
Post a Comment