02.09.2008 Later in the day....
Drama. This is the only way I can describe my afternoon. Not this Drama:
And certainly not this Drama:
(This is supposed to be Drama from Rob & Big per Photobucket.) My drama consists of going to the movies with my sister to see Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show. The movie was rather entertaining. But c'mon, Vince Vaughn could be sleeping and I would find that VERY entertaining! So we leave the movies and I decide to fill up my gas tank seeing I was at about 66 miles to empty and it was at least 30 miles to home and another 20 miles back to town on the next trip.... so you see I was desperate for some gas if I was going to make it anywhere on my next ride.
We gas up. I attempt to start the car after filling up to a sputtering engine that won't stay running. Now it is very difficult to move a vehicle from a parked spot when the car won't run without physically pushing the car and getting quite sweaty. After several desperate phone calls, a purchase of fuel injector/carburetor cleaner, and a push from a sweetheart of a young man, we were parked waiting for AAA. Another 30 minutes waiting for the actual tow and I was on my way home.
Needless to say, I either:
A) Got a bad tank of gas.
B) Need a new fuel filter.
C) Need a new fuel pump. (This is what the tow truck driver votes for).
I have had a very drama filled afternoon which has prepared me for a nap. I am exhausted. Goodnight!



2 comments:
uh-oh, hope you get that fixed easily and cheaply!
That was a funny story!! I love Vince too!
Post a Comment