02.10.2008
Nothing new to report today. I had some goals for today but at 7:45 p.m. they seem kind of lofty. Not necessarily lofty but considering I don't want to do anything on the weekends... I wanted to get started in my sunroom which is really a storage room. It seriously needs to be sorted and purged. That didn't happen. Not only did that not happen, I didn't lift one finger today to do anything. Well I have to admit that I did soak a load of dishes. Yes, soak. Not wash. Soak. And I did do a load of laundry but it still needs to be dried. So I can report that I did do something today. Oh and I did watch a lot of TV. Not good TV but a lot of it. Why is it that I have almost every channel that DirecTV offers but yet can't find anything to watch!?!?!?!?!



2 comments:
Cable's the same way. And I had so much I wanted to do this weekend that didn't get done either. Yup, too lofty. That's it.
I'm glad you are posting more... I want to keep up on what's going on in your life. It's a shame the way 2SCD has died out. I thought the new job was near where you live now. Where will you have to move to if you get it?
Post a Comment