Thursday, February 14, 2008

02.14.2008

Sorry but I meant to mention this on my first post.... last night I sent an e-mail requesting the status of my application for my "dream" job. This morning I had a response waiting for me. Really didn't tell me anything except they are done with their part and couldn't advise me on anything. I searched and searched for another e-mail address or phone number to contact someone on the next stage. Nada. Nil. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Couldn't find shit! So now back to the waiting game.... I am getting so anxious. I hope I at least get a chance to interview for this position.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Well, crap. What in the world can you divert your mind to and not think about it, thereby giving that 'watched pots never boil' approach time to work? I gave up on men and met my DH within a few weeks of that....LOL