02.15.2008
Pearl had to go to the vet today for the third set in the series of her puppy shots. Not only that but she had to get treated for mange. She was dipped today and on Monday we start a series of oral medicines along with vitamins. The vet warned me that she would be lethargic for a day or so.... seriously, Pearl needs to be dipped every day! She has been the sweetest lovingest pup evah! Except for when she peed on me when I picked her up from the vets and when she tinkled a little on the sofa cushions when I can in from running up to work for a minute. The excess peeing is not so cute. She pees a little anyways when she gets excited and this isn't the first time she has peed on me, but it is a little much today. But I feel so bad for my baby because she just seems so blah, not herself. It is much nicer than crackdog but my heart hurts for her. I just hope she gets rid of the mange. (Note: This photo is from the Craigslist ad from where I got her... so no those are not my feet. And I haven't been able to get a good clear picture of Pearl yet. Maybe tomorrow. I haven't taken a photo of Pearl in awhile and I have a freshly recharged battery ready to go!)
I got this fabulous ring in the mail today from this fabulous Etsy store. I am not a big jewelry wearer but I fell in love with the simplicity (and the gree) of this ring. I will definately be ordering more jewelry from this shop again in the near future. And the prices! You cannot beat these prices!
This posting a little every days isn't bad. Just when I think I have absolutely nothing to talk about, I ramble on about anything and everything. Time to go smuggle (read snuggle) with Pearl again. Goodnight.



1 comment:
Nice Pearl, nice ring. And yeah, when you ramble, it's the BEST posts...glad you are rambling daily, LOL
Post a Comment