Tuesday, February 12, 2008

02.12.2008

Bought this place setting from Crate and Barrel for my friend Jan's daughter's wedding. That is a mouthful.This is about all I did today. Well I did work too but that is the norm. Not much else going on. Car still broken. Pearl still a pain in the ass. Sugar is still is bully. And Baby is still the sweetest little baby dog in the whole wide world. I am seriously considering getting in my {s}crap room tonight and cleaning a little. Even if just for an hour. That would be something. Will update maƱana!

Oh before I leave, isn't this cupcake party the cutest idea. I seriously need to get some IRL friends to have my own cupcake party with. I am obsessed with cupcakes. Well not these cupcakes. Oh they look and sound delicious but in real life, not so much. If you are in the Austin area, please never, ever order cupcakes from the company. We ordered cupcakes for my 40th birthday and got dry, stale cupcakes. All 12. Not a good one in the bunch. And the flavors weren't all that special... just regular flavors far from gourmet. I e-mailed the chick to complain. A rather nicely worded complaint too not my usual.... WTF are you people doing complaint. No response. How's that for business for you... at least a response would have softened the blow. My sister finally called since she was the one who actually ordered the cupcakes. The ladies excuse was there had recently been an article in the local paper and their business had skyrocketed. So to meet all the orders they were passing along substandard cupcakes and they were okay with it. She did say that after she received my e-mail, she tasted the cupcakes. She agreed that 9 out of the 12 were dry and stale. I have to disagree but that is beside the point. Seriously how to you in good conscience do business like this!?!?!?!?!?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

That's whack! And I had to LOL at your 'wtf are you doing' comment. lolol - i can hear you sayin it too. i'd be pizzed. cupcakes are sacred!

Kerry McKibbins said...

Bummer, sorry about your cupcakes.
Now I want one, NOT a stale one.......