02.13.2008
My day so far:
1) Work - same old thing
2) Sam's - loaded up on bulk items to last through 2010 at least (in fact I don't think I will ever need to buy deodorant again in my lifetime)
3) Texas Roadhouse - really delicious grilled pork chop tonight
4) Home Depot - E is planning on replacing the kitchen floor since the current pressboard is rotting and nasty
5) Michael's - looking for that owl line (Urban, I believe) from K & Company (found it after I checked out with some clearance Martha Stewart schtuff)
6) Home - already for bed (after I do a load of clothes so I don't have to go to work nekkid tomorrow!)
And what did you day consist of?



1 comment:
Dang, girl, who lit a fire under your butt? Good to go, alright...how does 'efficient and effective' feel, since you are those now? I'm pretty jealous. ;-)
Post a Comment