10.27.2008 Heat
I had to break down and do it. Turn on the heater. I have resisted by wearing a sweatshirt or putting on an extra blanket. Tonight that isn't cutting it. Yahoo reports my current temperature is 48. I believe that my house is probably almost that cold. I had to turn on the heater for the first time this fall season. It is still warming up to high 70s and low 80s in the day which is extremely comfortable. However, my fingers are freezing right now. I have put off turning the heater on because my house is heated by propane. Not only am I not comfortable with using propane but it is expensive. Ridiculously expensive. Anyways, I will be snug as a bug in a rug tonight!



2 comments:
we've had to cut ours on too, but our temps have been in the 30s overnight...ugh!!
sounds like you've got a lot to do...i absolutely hate the whole getting ready to move part!! good luck! just keep telling yourself that it will be over before you know it. i've got a busy week and it's hard enough not to stress it.
YAHOO!!! CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!!! You can probably tell that it's been a while since I've been by. It's so great to see that your life is moving in the direction you want it to. Do you have a place picked out in El Paso? Are you taking the dogs?
Post a Comment