Monday, October 27, 2008

10.26.2008 Weekly Goals

Since I just posted about the purging and packing for the move, I thought I would set some goals for myself this week and report in next Sunday to see how I did.

1. Finish packing bathroom (almost done after this weekend). COMPLETED 11.02.2008
2. Clean second bathroom.
3. Clean out laundry room (almost done after this weekend).
4. Clean kitchen and start purging/packing.
5. Clean dining room and sort stuff already there into purge pile and pack pile. COMPLETED 10.29.2008
6. Empty living room of the stuff already there (not the purge/pack stuff and furniture).
7. Empty and clean foyer. COMPLETED 11.02.2008
8. Work on computer room.

I hope I have set some reasonable goals for myself. I think I have and should have time to do much more. I will keep you posted!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: