10.14.2008 Changes ahead?
Want to know what I did this evening? Yes took a nap. Yes ate PB&J for dinner. Yes watched TV. But I also started cleaning out some boxes in my storage room... well not so much a storage room as it is a sun room used for storage. I also worked on my craft room a smidge too! I am so proud of myself and I probably only spent about 30-45 minutes total on these two rooms and I could actually see some accomplishment. Some. I got really inspired after a phone call at work. No news yet but I am hoping to get a call tomorrow to schedule an interview. This is the job. This is the job that I have been waiting for... the one that I have stressed over and cried because I didn't get all those other jobs. I can feel it. This is it!



1 comment:
Good Luck Kim!
This is it!
I feel it!
Post a Comment