Saturday, October 04, 2008

10.04.2008 House of Paper

I want to tell you all again about a wonderful online scrappy store that I frequent. Okay I haven't purchased anything from this store for awhile but then again I haven't purchased anything scrappy for a llloooooooooooonnnnnngggggggg time. As you will remember I have put the scrapping aside for a little bit to focus on sewing. Anyways...

This wonderful online scrappy store that I frequent is great. It is called House of Paper. I found House of Paper through its owner, Chiara. My sister and I met Chiara while attending the first Creative Escape. Anyways, a few hundred dollars later and I must say that I really like this online store. For one thing, Chiara is always having a sale on something. Right now she has 25% off your order through tomorrow at noon plus some extra special sale on a few other items. You have to be quick on her sales though because when it is good (and they frequently are) the items will sell out and quick. This store isn't ginormous but it has just the right amount of product to make you feel yummy inside. Okay enough gushing about the store... let me give you some other selling points on why you should shop there. Free shipping on sales of $20. C'mon who can't spend $20 in an online store?!?!?!? Chiara usually throws in a freebie with an order of $25. Shipping is fast.

Needless to say I made a little purchase to stock up on the new Thickers and Sassafrass Lass. And BTW, the message board has a nice homey feeling too. I haven't visited in quite awhile but I haven't visited any message boards in awhile! I hope you take a look at HOP!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: