Sunday, October 12, 2008

10.12.2008 Sugar is hurting....

because I think I ran her over yesterday. Well not really but something happened. I was on my way to town and I usually speed up down the drive to slow the dogs hoping they won't follow me too far. I don't know if Peanut knocked into Sugar or what but I think I heard a little thud against the car and the next thing I know I see Sugar rolling through my side mirror. Poor girl... she took a tumble. I stopped immediately and Sugar was startled. She came right to me and wanted in the car. Of course I race to the warehouse to let my mom look Sugar over and give her diagnosis. In the end, all Sugar got was some scrapes, grass stains, and a sore leg that she is limping on. This lasted a day mind you. Today she is fine. Either she was working it big time yesterday or I read more into it than what it was. That doesn't mean that I wasn't heart broken that I hurt Sugar. Needless to say I babied her yesterday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Awww, I'm glad it was not more serious. When I was a kid, my dad told all my friends to pile in the car and ice cream for everybody. As we were driving down our street, the old blind dog of 3 of the kids in the car wandered out into the street and my dad hit him, couldn't avoid it. Man, what a bummer. So, I empathize.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i hope she's okay...that stinks.