Thursday, October 23, 2008

10.23.2008 Happy Day!

I am happy to report that I got offered a job today. Not just any job but THE job. THE job that I coveted. The job that was worth the wait. I officially report to my new job with the Federal government in El Paso, Texas, on 11.23.2008. Well I don't actually report on Sunday but Monday... Sunday is just the start of the new pay period. I am truly excited. While it is sad to leave my family but it is a nice new beginning!

Thanks to everyone that took this job journey with me offering me great support!

Now off to find a place to live...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Congrats to the max to ya, Kim. You never gave up, even though these employers you applied with took their ridiculously sweet time.

xoxo

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

yippee!! i'm guessing this made up for the bad day you had, maybe??

Kerry McKibbins said...

I'm so sorry I didn't post earlier!!!
Congats my friend!!!!!!
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!