10.13.2008 Investment
I made a rather large investment today. Not large in cash but large as in inventory for my new business venture. You know that business venture I have been talking about for awhile... sewing dolls, etc. Yes I am still working on that. No I haven't finished anything yet to post. However, I did purchase a bolt of muslim from JoAnn's today with my 50% coupon since today is the last day of the Columbus Day weekend sale. This bolt is 25 yards of 44" wide muslim. That is a rather large investment in my business. Twenty-five yards of fabric. Seriously I can't do anything but sew dolls with this. If I don't follow through with my new business venture what the hell am I going to do with 25 yards of muslim. I decided to purchase a bolt of muslim versus just a yard here and there after I went through a yard of fabric PDQ! (As in pretty damn quick!)



2 comments:
LOL, I hear ya about the 'what have i done?' aspect. But hey, congratulations. you just made a commitment to doing this. View it that way. Even better, pretend that the fabric has a reasonable expiration date...
can't wait to see your dolls!
Post a Comment