Wednesday, October 08, 2008

10.08.2008 Nights in Rodanthe

The worst movie ever! (Okay it almost got me crying a little with James Franco. A little!) I will say the best part of this movie is Mae Whitman. If you don't know who this little actress is... think back to Hope Floats. You remember Bernice? Well Bernice is grown up now. Grown up enough to play a snotty teenager with attitude. And that is exactly who she plays in Nights in Rodanthe. It is hard to even think that is who is playing the teen in the movie but when you look close, really look close then you realize that is exactly who it is!

Grade: D (And no I did not read the book so I don't know if that would've helped me to like the movie more.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

I don't think it was a good idea to co-star them as lovers cuz Unfaithful is always going to be the pinnacle. Julia Roberts had the same problem with Gere as Lane has now.

They should do a movie off type - like play brother and sister, or a gay man and a lesbian or something.

I saw Burn After Reading while I was evacuated, and now I want to go see An American Carol, and then W. October's a good movie month!

Joni M said...

I'm so sad... There hasn't been a movie that I've wanted to see in a long time, and I was looking forward to that one. I guess I'll just wait for Twilight.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i kindof want to see it...i like diane lane...and to be honest i thought the book kindof stunk...and sounds NOTHING like the movie...i *heart* james (i must watch tristan and isolde again-been awhile).