Thursday Treat {Challenge}
I posted this blog challenge at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs... You take a sweet word (or a word that is a sweet treat) and use the letters to describe a family member. The person I am going to describe is my sister Nikki:
C - Cute as a button.
U - Utterly hilarious... just read her blog.
P - Pees her pants (see A)... and sometimes just in a convenience store parking lot. (The stories I could tell...)
C - Cat lover and a dog here and there!
A - Alcohol lover of the beer kind... okay the girl likes her beer and she likes to party.
K - Killer sense of fashion involving all things pink and skulls.
E - Enjoys life... for the most part. She has had a couple of rough years but is working through it!
Okay the challenge is kind of cornball but fun. So now it is your turn to take a sweet word to describe a relative of yours. Post your link here!



3 comments:
I would love to meet your sister! I need a good laugh!!!!!
That was so FUNNY!! What fun challenge!!!
HMMMM I gotta think of one! :)
Ahhhhhh...I am a cupcake. All those things are me!! Love you sis!!!
Post a Comment