Insight Into Me
These are my responses to a blog challenge I posted at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs:
1. What three famous people (dead or living) would you like to have dinner with:
A) Abraham Lincoln - I just think that this man was ahead of his time and would like to hear his thoughts on the world today.
B) Wanda Sikes - She is a loud, obnoxious woman that is highly entertaining. I think she would be a laugh riot at a dinner party.
C) Susan B. Anthony - I would love to have a chance to talk with a women from the early suffrage movement. The risks they took in order for women to earn the right to vote is amazing to me. All were so brave and really an inspiration to all mankind.
2. What celebrity would play you in a made for TV movie about your life? Gosh this is a hard one for me. Maybe Roseanne Barr. A loud, opinionated chubby lady that really doesn't care what anyone else thinks of her! Maybe!
3. Is there anything you would go back and change in your life? The only thing I would really go back and change is finishing my college degree at the time I was going to college right out of high school. That is my only one regret in life.
4. If you had more than enough money and could donate large sums to any worthy cause, what would that cause be? I would definately donate funds to worthy animal and children's organizations. Obviously animals and near and dear to me but kids suffering is also heartwrenching. There should be more than enough money in the world to solve problems regarding animals and children that suffer!
5. What is your dream career? My dream career, or one that I think about all the time, is running a bed and breakfast. I really have no idea why because I don't like to get up early and I don't like people in general. So this doesn't seem to be a smart fit. But when I think of running away and joining the circus, my circus is a bed and breakfast.
You have been tagged to answer these five questions. Please post a link in the comments section so I can read your responses!



5 comments:
hahaha Loved your circus comment! That would be some B&B!
Here is the link to my answers!
http://flutteringby--mary.blogspot.com/
I learned stuff about you, and you are my sis!! Love the comments about the B&B...perfect fit! You don't like to get up early and you don't like people. That is a perfect match!!! Check out my ansers on my blog...biggirlgoddess.blogspot.com
hahahha!!! You crack me up girl! sWEet!
i'd come to your bed & breakfast!
i think this would be a FUN dream career too!!
Post a Comment