My Daily Inspiration
I posted a challenge for all the chix at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs to post an entry listing three favorite blogs. Here are three of my favorite blogs that I stalk on a daily basis and can't wait to see what these strangers have been up to:
Curly Girl - Kerry McKibbins has a wicked sense of humor. She isn't afraid to make fun of herself or others (without being malicious) as a matter of fact. She is a great story teller and in fact makes me smile quite often.
Big Girl Goddess - This is my sister Nikki's blog. Again, just a great story teller with some stories to tell. Lately she has been stressed out with work and family (and sometimes both at the same time since we work in our family owned and operated business). Nikki is a funky spunky chick with tattoos and pink eyeglasses. Okay her hair was pink too for her Hawaii trip but sadly that has all washed out!
Raggedy Old Annies - Nicole Ellison makes the bestest Raggedies (and her patterns are pretty nifty too!) Her work room is what I would love my (s)crap room to be! She just tells tales of her regular life mixed in with info about her Raggedies.
So there you have it... three great blogs that I await anxiously on a daily basis (okay several times a day if I am honest with myself) for a new post. A glimpse into a strangers life (well not my sister's... but she even tells a story once in awhile that shocks me a little!) A clue that I am not much different than these three ladies, we all have good times and bad but we make the best of it and keep living!



2 comments:
Awwww, thanks for giving me a shout out, sis! Love you bunches!!
Wow! I was just checking out who was checking me out, took a look over here and you're tooting my horn! You made my day! Thanks so much!!
Post a Comment