I just watched one of my favorite movies of all times, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Now I am not a big fan of movie musicals but I just adore this movie.
Ah, good for you for 'slumming' at TCM! LOL TCM is my movie theater, 100% almost. LOVE 7 Brides. Did ya see Amber Tamblen's Dad, Russ? (One of the bros). Girl, put on a Gary Cooper film and I am hot and bothered. My fave GC movie is Sargent York. I also dig early Henry Fonda flicks and early Cary Grant flicks. Saw "Yours, Mine & ours" starring Fonda and Lucille Ball yesterday and enjoyed it again.
I could just live my whole life watching old movies and nothing new....and I kinda actually do! lol
3 comments:
Ah, good for you for 'slumming' at TCM! LOL TCM is my movie theater, 100% almost. LOVE 7 Brides. Did ya see Amber Tamblen's Dad, Russ? (One of the bros). Girl, put on a Gary Cooper film and I am hot and bothered. My fave GC movie is Sargent York. I also dig early Henry Fonda flicks and early Cary Grant flicks. Saw "Yours, Mine & ours" starring Fonda and Lucille Ball yesterday and enjoyed it again.
I could just live my whole life watching old movies and nothing new....and I kinda actually do! lol
I love old musicals! This is one of my favorites!
My all time favs are:
Mildred Pierce
Sunset Boulevard.
I could watch those over and over....and I do.
Post a Comment