Still nothing on the job front yet... and the waiting is killing me. I have been searching for housing in Vermont. Not finding that much out there that I can afford. And what I can find that is attractive, I can't act on it because I don't know if I have the job or not. (In reality I don't think I will get the job offer. Just a gut feeling but it is what I am feeling. Nonetheless, I have to prepare like I am getting the job. I want to proactive versus reactive). Anyways... I want to know now whether the job is mine. Or rather, I want to know yesterday not next week. Arrrrggghh!
So now my next dilemman with Vermont while I am waiting to hear is that if I get the job, do I:
A) Find a cheaper apartment away from work so I would have a little bit of a commute but pay for gas.
B) Find a more expensive apartment closer to work so I wouldn't have the large gas bill.
In reality I guess it would be the same thing. The apartments a little further out from the job are cheaper then closer to work. So I either pay for rent or for gas. I guess I just need to worry about finding a place to live if I get the job and worry about the commute later. I think there are a lot of commuting opportunities with public transportation in the area... so that is another thought.
Thanks for listening to me ramble!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment