Wednesday, May 07, 2008

05.07.2008 Interview Update

So I survived my telephone job interview yesterday. Of course about 5 minutes into the interview, my phone was turned off by some IT people installing some equipment here at work. I had to do the interview from work because I was on the only one in the office since my mom had to take one of the dogs to the vet. And yes my mom, also my supervisor, knew I was doing an interview. Originally I was going to take a late lunch and make the call from home.

Anyways.... The phone was restored after a couple of minutes and I was able to call them back. They completely understood. I think I did reasonably well during the interview. I got a little too wordy on some explanations and didn't really know what to say on other questions. We'll see.... you never know what they are looking for. My experience is perfect for what the job entails. A decision will be made next week and I will hear either way.

I will keep you posted!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

hope that you did well. fingers crossed. that IS a big move. good luck!!