05.15.2008 Movies
Seriously? Seriously there are no movies out this weekend that I want to see that I haven't already seen. Sorry to post again so quickly. After finishing my last post, I went to the website for my local theatre to see what I can go see this weekend. And you know the answer... nothing absolutely nothing. Oh yes I could go for Harold & Kumar. Or how about Made of Honor. Or Speed Racer. Iron Man. Anybody got a better suggestion? Now my sister did see Iron Man and said she was surprised that she enjoyed it (after expecting not to enjoy it.) I have already seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall, What Happens in Vegas, and Baby Mama. All three very funny and entertaining movies. Nim's Island and the new Narnia movie, I think not.



1 comment:
i have not seen a movie in the theater in YEARS. yes YEARS! :)
how's the job stuff going missy?
Post a Comment