Thursday, May 15, 2008

05.15.2008 Job Search

Still nothing regarding the Vermont job. At least I haven't been not selected.... I did apply for two other Federal positions today. And I will be applying for another four tomorrow... all I need to do is upload some documents to finish. But have you guys seen this! It may not be a Federal position but who could turn down this opportunity... so I e-mailed my resume in. I tried to talk my sister into applying too... she would like another job as well but it turns out she would rather bitch and moan and be miserable than actually do something about it. (I hope you are reading this Nikki!) Lucky that I live in Texas and am in a search for a new job/career... I would still have to move if I were to be offered the job but only 3.5 hours away versus 31 hours to Vermont. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for Vermont. They said I should know something by the end of this week or early next week. I am hoping it is the end of this week because that would mean tomorrow. My experience with the Feds is that job selection announcements were usually made on Friday so that the person selected could celebrate over the weekend and those not selected could stew over the weekend. Those evil Feds!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Joni M said...

Bummer! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!