05.11.2008 Happy Mother's Day
Had a wonderful Mother's Day. Went up to my mom's house and had a great BBQ made by my stepfather. E and I plus my sister Nikki came in from Austin. Good meal followed with a good movie. Nikki and I went to see What Happens In Vegas. Funny and cute! Nikki didn't really want to see it because she isn't a big fan of Cameron Diaz's. We saw it anyways. Nikki is always dragging me to some bum ass movie she wants to see. Can I say Enchanted? Enough said. So this is the movie I wanted to see. It really was cute. Cameron and Ashton were a couple of cutie patooties and their wingmen were even cuter! I highly recommend seeing this movie. Now it isn't like the greatest or funniest movie you will have ever seen but you will thoroughly enjoy it! Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day too!



4 comments:
I am glad you had a good time with family. So did I. Hope you hear about the job soon. Not knowing immediate future is thrilling but stressful too. But hey, escaping a Texas summer? Maybe worth it! LOLOL
Did you travel to Vermont? You should hear soon, right? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!... and I liked Enchanted, LOL!
LOVED enchanted!! I think I need the soundtrack...
i think ashton has become a hottie-definitely on my to see list.
fingers crossed for you on the job front.
Post a Comment