05.04.2008 Seriously Nervous
I am so nervous regarding my job interview on Tuesday. Thank goodness it is a telephone interview. So I can throw up during and the interviewer will be none-the-wiser. I don't know why I am so nervous... I guess because I really want this job. I do want it and then I don't want it. I do want it because it would be a great opportunity to get my foot in the door that would lead to bigger and better things in the future. I do want it because I really need the change. I do want it because I am a good employee and I need a place where I can showcase my skills. I do want it because it would be a great adventure working and living in New England. Now I maybe don't want it because it will be a big process to relocate (with dogs). I don't want it because I have been searching Craigslist for rental property and I really can't find anything that is reasonable that accepts dogs. I don't want it because it will be a financial hardship at first... remember it will lead to bigger and better things (and I have plans to make it financially). I don't want it because E and I will probably have to live separately for awhile. In reality my reasons for not wanting the position are just hurdles that aren't that big of a deal and I will be able to master them. It's just the unknown.
Regardless, please keep me in your thoughts and definately wish me luck. Because in the end, I would love to get the job offer and have to turn it down if I REALLY had to but I am thinking I won't. 



3 comments:
Keep a positive outlook, Kim! You will rock the phone interview; they will pay for an all expense paid trip to New England for a face to face; they will meet you and love you; you will find a place for you, E, and all those dogs! Good Luck, on the interview... I'll keep good thoughts coming you way on Tuesday!
I will TOTALLY be thinking and praying about this!!
Good luck girl. I'm no better, I'd be a nervous wreck, but hey, life's for living! You can always come back if you don't like it.
Post a Comment