Sunday, January 06, 2008

01.06.2008

I have a big pet peeve. My pet peeve is cold and dirty dishwater. I hate sticking my hand in cold and dirty dishwater to drain the sink. As lazy as I am with laundry, I am even lazier when it comes to dishes. I am good for the first load of dishes but after that... I usually have to change the water several more times before the dishes get completely done. And this might take more than one day. I know this is a pet peeve of mine so you would think that I would or could do something about it. Nope. Haven't in almost 40 years... well maybe not that many as I probably didn't start doing the dishes until I was at least 5. Maybe. Keep in mind, I have a dishwasher. And old and raggedy dishwasher. But a dishwasher none-the-less and it works. As much as I hate doing the dishes, I don't like using the dishwasher either. Weird I know. I prefer to hand wash the dishes. Even thought I don't really get that done with regularity as I should. Maybe I should quit my post now and get to the dishes. Well that is after I drain the cold and dirty dishwasher so I can fill the sink with new soap and hot water. Fun, not!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandy said...

You crack me up! After I moved back to Bryan I'll have to teach you to appreciate that old raggedy dishwasher! Beats the heck out of handwashing them!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey hey, Kim. Yup, I count that as a peeve, too. Mine is so similar. I can't take it when my loved ones just lay a utensil or bowl, etc. in the sink and not rinse it out or off, whatever it needs. Ya know, I'll put it in the dishwasher, but having to touch grody crap is not what I signed on for, LOL.