Thursday Ten: TV Shows
Your Thursday Ten blog challenge from 2 Scrappy Chix Designs this week is to post your Top Ten TV Shows ever. You can list shows you loved as a kid or today, whatever. Here are mine:
1. Rob and Big - I so love this MTV/VH1 show. I didn't know who Rob was before but this is just great entertainment. "I love you mini horse!"
2. Gilmore Girls - Seriously sad that this show ended. I wasn't a viewer from the beginning but once I was hooked, I was hooked.
3. Sex and the City - Same as GG, not there from the beginning but one I was hooked. So excited for the SATC movie to come out. I love Carrie's wedding attire sneak peeks!
4. Still Standing - I don't think I ever watched this show when it was on regularly but I love it in reruns.
5. Grounded For Life - Just funny.
6. Scrubs - I love me some Chocolate Bear and JD.
7. Roseanne - People either hate Roseanne (personally) or they love her. I thought this show was a great example of just a plain hard working family trying to make it with all the personal crap you have to deal with on a day to day basis.
8. Entourage - Enough said.
9. Project Runway/Top Chef - Great entertainment at the expense of fashion designer/chef trying to make a name for themselves.
10. John and Kate Plus 8 - I so live these kids. I think it is funny how opposite John and Kate are from each other but at the same time it really works for them especially trying to survive 8 kids!
So there you have my Top 10. What are yours?????



7 comments:
wow. we have the eXACT same taste in shows. that is scary
OOooh idea! how about a Top 10 CDs!!
Love the look of your blog! Great challenge Kim! You list looks interesting. hahaha
OK - I'll be going back to my blog tomorrow and posting about this... our tastes in TV shows are very different!
Law and Order SVU
Law and Order - with Bushy McEyebrows
Family Guy
Judge Judy (my secret pleasure)
-and that's all I can come up with, how sad, lol!
okay I will do the top 10 on Wednesday.
Well, way too many faves, but this is my faves list from what I'm watching right now:
1. Damages on fx
2. Mad Men on amc
3. Pushing Daisies on abc
4. Dirty Sexy Money on abc
5. Heroes on nbc
6. Journeyman on NBC
7. Desperate Housewives on abc
8. Boston Legal on abc
9. Brothers and Sisters on abc
10. NCIS on cbs (Mark Harmon addict - I know, sad...)
Post a Comment