Owl Swap
I was in the Owl Swap hosted by Crafty Carnival. Thanks to my partner, Sarah P, for posting pictures of our swap and giving me permission to borrow the pictures for my blog post. So here is what Sarah gave me in our Owl Swap:
A fantastic corduroy purse shown here with Amy Butler fabric lining. Sarah embroidered a nifty owl on the side. Sarah reports the corduroy is a repurposed shirt. I love the way she did the handles on the bag, which of course you can see. Sorry. Anyways, I love this purse and CANNOT wait to put it in use!
Sarah also sent me this set of owl coasters, freezer paper stenciled coasters at that. They are wonderful. Not show, Sarah sent me a cute tissue holder for my purse made from owl fabric and a bunch of paper goodies!!!!
Needless to say, I am spoiled with all the goodness that Sarah sent me. Now on to what I sent Sarah. Below you can see what I made: a notebook, checkbook cover, cardholder, card set, a set of luggage tags, and several tags. I also sent a little zippered purse from owl fabric and a felt owl, all from Etsy.
I loved this swap and anxiously awaited my package. I can't wait to see what swap Crafty Carnival hosts next...



3 comments:
okay what great stuff.
Really nice stuff you got there girlie. Do you remember me. We exchanged emails a while back and I've seen you on other forums. Thanks for the congrats you left me regarding STM. :)
Omg, that stuff is fantastic!
Post a Comment