Thursday, October 18, 2007

I rock, seriously!

I am rocking the house tonight in regards to my papercrafting. I can't help it. I am feeling so kicka$$ right now. I have completed some projects for a design team application. You seriously do not know how confident I am of these projects. So confident I had to share my good feelings with my chix at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs. I hope that doesn't sound pathetic. Well it might a little. But that is okay with me. My mojo has been working for me the last several weeks. This hasn't always been the case. Mojo is a very fickle business. So I am taking full advantage of this sexy mojo and will definately share my projects as soon as I can... sorry got to keep them a secret for the time being!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

BethieJ said...

Good luck Kim!!

I LOVE those purses you linked below! I need one!!!!!

Aubrey said...

Good luck on your entry! Can't wait to see it.

And yes! I agree. Your mojo has been "on fire" lately!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Woohoo! Cue music...

What a Feelin'! do do do do

(are you dancin'? got your flashdance on?)

Go for it...enjoy!

And LOL break a leg! rofl okay, not literally.....

Kerry McKibbins said...

Great news Kim!!!!
I wish you the best!!

Joni M said...

I can't wait to see the layouts that you created with your sexy mojo! LOL! Your enthusiasm is catching... maybe it will boost my mojo. Good luck on the DT app!