Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I love this dog!

I know you probably can't tell from this picture but I love this dog. Okay I love to torture her too! Now if I can only get her to pose better in her witches hat! At least her weave looks better than Britney Spears' weave! As you can see, Sugar doesn't always love me especially when I make her wear clothes. She only has one other fashion accessory and that was a wife-beater that said "Bad Hair Day"! Needless to say, Sugar and her boyfriend (Texas Ranger) proceeded to tear the shit out of that shirt and get it filthy dirty! It has since been discarded in the trash! Happy {early} Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! And yes...her weave IS better than Britney's! lol

Stumbled actoss your blog and love it! That Scarecrow Festival sounds fun!!! =)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Kim, you are so baddddd, LOL.

Aimes <3