Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday Challenge: My Life List

In one of the blogs that I read, the author made a mini-album of her life list. My Life List is a list of the big (and not so big) things you want to accomplish in your lifetime. Here is My Life List:

* Lose a serious amount of weight, seriously.
* Live a healthier lifestyle.
* Be a mom.
* Travel internationally.
* Be financially sound.
* Keep a clean and organized house.

What is your life list? Post your link at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart you and I share the same list. I need to see that mini album.

Anonymous said...

Great Challenge :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Heyhey, Kim! Man, I read this post a few days ago and still think about it. And I don't even wanna do a list. Oh well. Hope you are doing good. I'm fine.

hugs,
aimes