Thursday Ten: Love-Hate Celebrities
Here is my weekly blog challenge for 2 Scrappy Chix Designs...
List your Top Ten celebrities that you love to hate:
1. Britney Spears - please get a new job and a new weave. I am so done with Britney!
2. Heath Ledger - no reason just don't like him
3. Jennifer Lopez - hate giving money to her empire but sometimes have to see a J.Lo movie!
4. Renee Zellwigger - seriously don't like Renee but will watch her movies
5. Denise Richards - she calls herself an actor and then tarnishes hottie Richie Sambora!?!?!?!
6. Ashlee Simpson - something doesn't sit right with me
7. Kate Moss - gain some weight, lose the boyfriend, and get clean already
8. Joey (or Joseph) Lawrence - quit shaving your head!
9. Evan Rachel Wood - seriously Marilyn Manson is your boyfriend?
10. Lindsay Lohan - just sad
A little commentary on who I don't like (not that I know them personally) but will seriously read all the online gossip about these celebs. Now who do you love to hate!



2 comments:
DONE! Oh, how I love complaining! lol
OMGosh, I'm usually not conflicted over how I feel about certain people. Not sure if I could do this one! LOL
I already blogged with my own meme about fall tv shows, but I can tellya who is currently irritating me greatly:
1. OJ, no expl. necessary.
2. Phil Spector, grade A loon
3. yup, La Lohan
4. yup, Brittney (but also the freakin papparazzi who follow her, they are the ones who freak Jaden James out so much and make him cry, what are we, stoopid?) lol
5. Prince Charles - what a tampon!
6. the Geiko cavemen - gettin old
7. Tom Cruise, on so many levels
8. Donald Trump (he DOES need to shave his head, and shuttheheckup
9. Rosie O'Donnell, way too bitter
10. Denise Richards, total skank
Okay, that was fun! Thanks! <3
Post a Comment