Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sex in the City

It is no laughing matter...a Sex in the City movie is in the works, again! According to this article at People.com reports that the movie is scheduled to start shooting mid-September. I am so excited. I truly loved this show while it was on and usually catch the re-runs on a daily basis somewhere.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I loved that show too! I hope they do make a movie-that would be awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I need help and I'm nto sure who to contact! I signed up for the forums yesterday because I want to participate in the online crop today but it's already halfway through the first session and I can't post - it says my account hasn't been approved yet:(

Anonymous said...

Never mind, lol - I got helped:) You guys are all so awesome!

michelle said...

i loved this show so much and I still pop in the DVDs and watch my girls living it up in NYC! i'm so happy they are working on this !

Unknown said...

kim!! I love the look of your blog!!

rock on girl ;)