Friday, July 20, 2007

Goodness

I was surprised by my stepfather this week with this piece of goodness...


http://nikonimaging.com/global/products/digitalcamera/slr/d40x/index.htm

Actually both my sister and I were surprised by this generous gift. We are going on vacation next week, Nikki to Hawaii and me to California. I have been wanting a SLR for awhile but knew I couldn't afford it. Keep in mind I can barely operate my point and shoot digitals but I think I will someone manage with this goodness!!!


5 comments:

Jayne said...

WOW! What a great gift :) Enjoy!

Kate O'Brien said...

Lucky you! You deserve it and I can't wait to see the photos that come out of that baby!

Kara said...

Congrats! I got my d40 last May and I LOVE it. Have fun.

Brandy said...

What a great gift Kim! I know you will enjoy it!

Roni K said...

This is the same camera that I got about a month ago. You are going to love it!! Just wait though, you will need to add a telephoto lens, and uv and polarizer filters..... (it is addictive)