Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July Online Crop/Celebrity Chat at 2SCD

The July 2007 Online Crop at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs is upon us. The crop starts Friday, July 13, 2007, at 5:00 p.m. EST and runs for four hours. The crop continues on Saturday, July 14, 2007, at Noon EST and runs for four hours. Tammy Kay is our celebrity guest for a chat on Saturday, July 13, 2007, at 9:00 p.m. EST. Tammy will be chatting with the chix for an hour. The entire Design Team will be drawing names for RAKS from the participation in the crop. Plus 2SCD will award a grand prize for participation in the crop.

Tammy Kay is a wonderful designer and will be a joy to chat with. Here is Tammy's bio:

My name is Tammy Kay. I live in a very small town in South Carolina . Andrew, my hubby, and I have been married for seven years. My twin boys, Chanston and McKinley, are six. Karigan is two and she is also the boss of everyone! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and a husband who supports me in this hobby turned obsession of mine. I was first introduced to scrapbooking during my senior year of high school. My final English exam was to complete a scrapbook that I worked on for the entire year. It wasn’t until my boys turned two that I was introduced to it again. I dabbled in it every so often. After Karigan, my daughter, was born I began to take more of an interest in it. Creating makes me happy. It makes me feel good. I am currently a member of Marah Johnson’s Design Team as well as a Designer for Creative Imaginations. I feel so honored to be working alongside with so many talented women. Besides Scrapbooking I love watching a good movie, reading a new magazine, and I love my coffee! When I scrapbook coffee is a necessity! You can learn a little more about me if you visit my blog, www.tammykay.typepad.com.

1 comment:

Joni M said...

You did a great job getting this all organized, Kim! It was a fab crop!!!