Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Accomplishments

I finally feel like I accomplished something tonight. First off, I cleaned off my work space in my scrap room. This is a MAJOR accomplishment. I have a few more things to organize in my room before I post a picture. After I cleared my work table, I actually sat down to work on the circle journals that I have had in my possession forever. I am in a circle journal with some great ladies from Creative Escape 2006. I finished circle journals from Sherron, Elizabeth, and Kim. They will happily go into the mail this week to the next participants. All I have left to do is two more circle journal layouts and I will be done with the exception of receiving my own circle journal back. You cannot understand how elated I am that this circle journal is almost complete.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh yes I can! I'm in one and it's still got months to go! Ack, bored with it already! Kudos to you for cleaning off some space, too!

xoxo,
aimers