POTC3: At World's End
So E and I went to see my next husband Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End. I would have to give this movie a A-. It was wonderful. There were a couple parts where Captain Jack wrestles with his conscience and hallucinates that weren't needed in my opinion. But overall the special effects were fantastic. I love all the characters. Highly recommended to all. However, I must warn, it is in your best interest to have seen the first two to get some of the "inside" jokes and comments.
Open letter to the couple that brought their infant child (probably about 18 months) and their toddler (probably 4 years): Why do you find it necessary to bring your infant child to a long and loud movie in excess of two hours. Do you feel the need to torture your child or torture the rest of the audience that has to witness a cranky baby? Please do us all a favor and wait for the movie to come out on video so you can rent it and watch it at home or get a babysitter! Thank you!



5 comments:
I have yet to go, but am a huge Johnny Depp fan! :)
Gotta get my Pirates shirt on and just go! ;)
Thanks for the review and so glad you enjoyed it! :)
Kellie
I need to see that movie NOW LOL
xoxo
Emine
Oh, no! I strongly dislike that type of disregard, too. A freakin movie is so expensive nowadays anyway without the extra sound effects. Glad you enjoyed it but I'm glad he's through doing that for awhile. Would love to see him do more parts like Benny and June and Edward Scissorhands. Fresh and unexpected.
Oh my!!! The movie ROCKED!! I kinda agree with the whole hallucination thing. I think they were just trying to add more humor, which I was fine with the amt. already. Now, if there had been an 18 mo old & 4 yr old in my theatre?? Well, I probably wouldn't have been as nice as you with your open letter. I probably would've opened my mouth. I can't believe the movie ppl let them in!!! Hello!!! Wasn't it PG-13. C'mon!!! And some of those characters can be pretty scary for a 4 yr. old. Grrrrrrrr....
Amen on leaving the baby home!
Post a Comment