Friday, May 18, 2007

2SCD Projects

More projects made from the May 2007 kit at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs featuring Hambly and Autumn Leaves.A fun layout featuring two more of my 13 dogs. I used a sketch that was submitted for our online crop. I like the monotone look of this layout. I used foam for the bracket... cut out the bracket using a chipboard one as a template.
I love this card using Hambly patterned paper by cutting out a frame and attaching it to a cardstock mat and a card made from Bazzill Bling. Added two Hambly rub-ons and Making Memories letter stickers. Holla! if you love owls!
This is my absolute favorite layout. Course these pictures of Nikki make it! I used a sketch from 2SCD online May crop. Hambly patterned paper and transparency. Flowers from Bazzill and American Crafts. Thickers by American Crafts. Miscellaneous brads.A passport picture of Edward and his mother. I totally scraplifted this fantastic layout. I don't care, the layout I scraplifted was too great to pass up!

5 comments:

Allison Davis said...

The bracket on on your dog page...that is just too cool! (13 dogs...that's insane!! If my husband woudn't stop me I would probably have a house full!)
I love the "Nikki" page. It is just beautitul. Love how you placed the photos.
I can see from your blog that you a very talented!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love your layouts and that card is too dang cute!

Kath W said...

Awesome stuff! Love the card and Nikki's layout!

Brandy said...

LOVE the layout of Nikki! The up close pics really are great! Lovin' your card too. It made me giggle this morning....And I needed a giggle really badly!

Unknown said...

love the passport layout...