Scrappin' Fun
I went to my LSS, Scrapbook Country, College Station, Texas, for a VIP crop. I finished my Heidi Swapp clock project from Creative Escape 2006. I know the picture isn't the greatest but I couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash since my battery was basically dead. As soon as I can recharge my camera battery I will try to figure out how to turn off the flash and take a better picture. But I believe you get the idea...
I also thought I would upload this lovely picture of Heidi Swapp and myself. I am the gorgeous girl on the left.
On my way to the crop, I was thinking to myself why aren't attending my crops lately. I get to meet new people as well as get stuff done (okay it is more of a theory that I actually get stuff done but I do work on stuff...)
I signed up for a class at my LSS but have put off on the crops until I see the November schedule since I can't make any of the October dates. Nikki and I are attending a weekend retreat in Buffalo, Texas, in November. So I do have that to look forward to...



2 comments:
Love your clock, Kim! Great way to use the buttons!
your clock....it rocks girl, i finished mine too...love your colors and love how you used the little pins
Post a Comment