Crop for a Cure
I am getting ready this week to attend a Crop for a Cure on Saturday at my LSS, Scrapbook Country, College Station, Texas. It is an all day long crop where the fee is going to be donated to the American Cancer Society. I always get a little excited to attend a crop. Anxiety hits when I start packing my kits but excitement is always in the air. I think I am going to take kits for some of these projects:
* Creative Escape album
* Advent Calendar (cookie sheet)
* Birthday Calnendar (my take of Carol's CE project)
* CJ
* Halloween mini album (in progress)
* Cigar Box/trinket box
These are the projects for sure that I will be taking to work on. Course it is a long croppin' day so I need to get my rear in gear and kit up some more projects.



No comments:
Post a Comment