Saturday, October 07, 2006

I wanna RAK your world!!!

I am in another mood to RAK some friends from Creative Escape 2006. Yes I know I just RAKed 5 people last week. So what!?!?! Maybe those same five friends want anothe RAK.

To qualify for these RAKs, post a response to the following question:

What is your favorite holiday and why? (Just a brief little explanation needed).

I will select a few (not saying exactly how many--but it is more than one) winners from the comments and send some RAKs. DEADLINE: You must submit a comment by Friday, October 13, 2006 to be considered for a RAK. Who said Friday the 13th was an unlucky day?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas has to be my fave. I love the whole season. Getting ready,shopping,decorating,singing carols,and the wonder in the eyes of children. Spending time with family and friends and all the yummy treats. Oh yeah, gotta be christmas.

Anonymous said...

Most definitely Christmas is my favorite holiday. It just seems to be such a happy time in the world. I love Christmas SO much, that I got married the week before Christmas and my colors were evergreen & burgundy.

Anonymous said...

"Everyday is a holiday as long as it includes Chocolate" - That's a quote .. and it came from me .. I'm sure someone else probably has said it in the past .. but you know!

I love them all .. don't make me pick one!

Leslie Kiley said...

Thanksgiving would be my fave because families get together not for presents but to really think about what and who makes there world a better place. Kind of like scrapbookers do on a daily basis. Plus I get to take some kick ass pictures!!! To scrap of course!!!

kathy said...

kim.......has to be All Hallow's Eve!!! nothing like goblins and ghouls to make a girl happy!!

can't wait to make some halloween paper goodies to decorate some scrap pages!!

take care, kathy & jose'

Anonymous said...

Gosh, do I HAVE to pick ONE??? I guess it would be Halloween cuz I love goblins and ghouls!

Jeanne said...

Hands down...gotta be Halloween! I get to design a new costume for a dog or two each year, and enter the doggie Halloween costume contest. We've won a couple times! Such a lighthearted, happy time!

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! Thanks Kim! My favorite holiday is Christmas - I love the decorations, giving gifts to everyone, and of course the reason for the season.

Anonymous said...

Christmas is #1 fave because the weather is so nice here in winter and our dark green carpet looks great with the tree and all the decorations--the smell of pine, cinnamon and turkey. Warm lights and hearts all aglow. Family, music on radio, being generous, helping others, Jesus.