06.06.2009 Dog Farts
I know. Dog farts are like the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. Well I do. And now. One day I was watching the show "Dogs 101" because it was talking about Boston Terriers. The show mentioned that Bostons are a gassy breed. Did you know that? Well I can testify to that fact. The fact that Pearl is under my desk farting while I am online brought on the subject of this blog post. Again, I know the elephant in the room. But let's face it folks... dogs fart. And it is not nice. At least Pearl's aren't nice. I can't vouch for all dogs, just my own.
Now sometimes Pearl's gas is rather comical. Not the smell. The sound. I love it when one squeeks out and Pearl looks are her butt like "What the hell?" Usually she goes in a circle trying to catch her heinie to figure out what that sound was. Hilarity ensues.
Off to find some air deordorizer. NOW!



1 comment:
hey girl!! hope things are well for you and your new life down there in texas.
and, i KNOW dogs are gassy-nothing like being in the room with our mastiff-smells like a cow pasture! disgusting!
Post a Comment