09.22.2008 Sew is go!
I did it. I actually sewed a little yesterday. I traced and sewed three sets of three icicle snowman ornaments. Eight of the nine ornaments are stuffed. I sewed the four dolls I previously traced. No stuffing yet. Will work more on the sewing tonight. BTW, the sewing almost didn't happen. I was setting up my sewing machine when I noticed the feeder foot (or whatever it is called) was gone. There was no way I was going to find it... luckily I was able to dig out my other sewing machine and use that foot... I can't use the back-up sewing machine until I find the electric cord for it... which is still packed away somewhere in the house. So between two sewing machines, I was set to sew!



2 comments:
Holy cow! You've been a bloggin' fiend! I can't wait to see what you've been sewing!!!
yippee!! i've got 2 sewing machines too...unfortunately, the parts i need to rob the other didn't have...ugh! but got one going, so i am happy. i'm only making a jedi robe...can't wait to see your dolls!!
Post a Comment