Thursday, September 18, 2008

09.18.2008 Headache

Nothing to post about except for a headache that I can't get rid of.... sinus headache. Nice. I will say that I traced four dolls and cut out their clothes. Along with that I removed about 7 armfuls of scrap crap from my room in an attempt to organize. (I have to start organizing my scrap room by first emptying it into another room so I can get where I can move around. Once empty, then I can organize what remains, and then begin to bring back the crap to organize.) Is it Friday yet?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Theresa Merkling said...

Hey! I'm a Charlene Harris fan too and my daughter and I are thrilled with TrueBlood - it's so cool to see your fav characters come to life. Just wrote about this a few days ago on my blog - small world.

http://www.2scrappychix.blogspot.com