Saturday, June 07, 2008

06.07.2008 Lazy Days

Not much new going on here. Just trying to survive these hot lazy days of summer... and it isn't even officially summer yet is it?!?!?!?!?!?! Can a person survive 120 degree temperatures? At the rate this heat is going, I think it will be 120 degrees this August at a minimum. That is crazy hot. Seriously can a person survive when it is that hot?

I am officially sad. E has moved to Louisiana to work with his dad. We are going to go for that long distance relationship for awhile. Hopefully I will get a new job soon and we can work on a goal of moving. We have talked about this for awhile... I am just sad that we are finally at that point. No break ups just a temporary separation.

We did go see this before he left. I must say the new Indiana Jones movie was entertaining. Alot of cheese factor going on as well as a little whoring around. Not to give anything away for those that haven't seen it but the premise of the story takes place in 1957. Indiana Jones fathers in illegimate child born in say 1940. Pretty riske if I do say so myself... sorry don't even know if I spelled that right either.I also saw this last weekend. Love, love, la-hoved it!!!! They couldn't have made a better Sex and The City movie. It was perfect. Well not so perfect but the end results were wonderful! Made me laugh. Made me cry. Made me want three best friends... well I would actually settle on one best friend around to do something with! Definately recommend seeing this with your bestest girlfriends (or by yourself as I did!)
I think I will work on a new header this weekend. I am a little tired of these colors... something fresh for the summer. That has got me thinking now....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Joni M said...

E left? That is so sad! It sounds like life took one if its little bumps... hopefully the road will turn soon and things will look up (with a new job close to E). Sending good thoughts your way!

Brandy said...

Hey girl! I am back in B/CS! WOO! HOO! Sorry to hear that E left for a job in Louisiana. Hopefully things on your job front will turn up at just the perfect time for you. Until then, maybe we can get together and scrap or something. :D Talk to you soon!

Kerry McKibbins said...

I'm sorry about E. I hope things work out for the best.
I think you convinced me to see the Sex and the City Movie. I wasn't going to but your review did it. Thanks!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

sorry to hear about e leaving. i wish you both the best of luck. and still sending good vibes your way for good job news.

i am DYING to go see SEX! i could watch that show over and over, so i can't wait!

hang in there, girl!