Movie Reviews
My mom and I went to see "Music and Lyrics" on Valentine's Day. My mom really liked the movie. It was a good movie but did not live up to all the hype. Don't get me wrong, Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant are two cuties but something just didn't garner a warm tingling feeling at the end of the movie. Everything works out fine in the movie... it just isn't a movie that I will talk about and talk about after seeing it. Grade: B-
Edward and I watched "The Guardian" tonight. It was great. There were a couple of twists that I didn't see coming. Very heartwrenching. Please don't watch it without some tissue. Kevin Costner only gets better with age. Ashton Kutcher is a cutie in this movie. Very mature after a few immature moments. While it is heartwrenching it is also heartwarming too. Grade: A
Edward and I watched "The Departed" last night. Another great movie. How can you go wrong with Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Walberg, Matt Damon, and Alec Baldwin plus many more great actors. There was a lot of action and a lot of violence. This movied seemed to twist and turn and sometimes I felt like I was lost not knowing what was going on. The finale was upsetting but justice is served. You have got to like violence to enjoy this movie. Grade: A



1 comment:
Do you watch the Oscars? My dad taught college drama, so it's like a family tradition for me, LOL. I can't wait for Sunday.
Post a Comment