5 Things...
that made me happy this past weekend {blog challenge from www.2scrappychixdesigns.com}:
1. My nutty dog Sugar
2. My boyfriend cleaning house
3. Watching movies with my boyfriend
4. Staying in on Sunday
5. Eating a late breakfast at IHOP on Saturday
I had to stretch on a couple of these since I really didn't do much but laze around the house this weekend and watch a couple of DVDs.
What are 5 things that made you happy this weekend.



5 comments:
Hi Kim...sounds like a nice relaxing weekend :o)
Sounds great Kim!
Okay....here are my 5 things:
#1 -- Watching my girls play soccer.
#2 -- Getting out of the freezing cold wind after watching my girls play soccer.
#3 -- Buying a new rug for my living room. (It is way pretty!)
#4 -- Eating me some amazing pizza.
#5 -- Going to the movies with my family. (We watched Bridge to Terabithia.)
Kim, I liked this post! It was fun!
Great list!
Hi, Kim! I blogged my list too. Glad you had a relaxing weekend. Cheers!
Post a Comment