Monday, July 10, 2006

Waiting for dinner

I am sitting here waiting for dinner to get done (Paula Deen recipe for meatloaf and mashed potatoes). I have been reading e-mails all day from the crazy girls in the Yahoo! group for Creative Escape AZ. Reading all the e-mails helps me make it through the day waiting for Creative Escape to actually get here. I cannot believe how anxious I am waiting for this event!!!

I am doing a little cleaning on the scrap room today. Probably won't get that much done especially since I am actually preparing dinner. Preparing dinner is a rarity these days. Not that I can't cook, it's that I don't want to cook. But considering it takes an hour round trip to go to town to go out to eat and that we eat out all the time, I am tired of eating out. I think I am going to start cooking a little more often (at least make an effort anyways!)

No comments: