First Entry: CREATIVE ESCAPE AZ
I have been debating about what the write about in my first entry. I wanted to wait until I could post some pictures but since I am waiting for a new battery for my digital... it could be a while for pictures. So my first entry is...
I cannot be quiet about going to Creative Escape in Phoenix, Arizona. My sister (Nikki) and I registered this past week as a gift from our mom. We just realized this even was happening and being the scrapbooking fiends that we are... we jumped at a chance to attend. Well my sister jumped at it, I kind of skipped around it for a couple of days. But now I am on board and we are Arizona bound in September. I cannot wait to meet the scrap "celebrities" that will be in attendance. I already told my sister that I will have plenty of pictures of me with Heidi Swapp!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment